After the successful completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- perform a quick assessment of pediatric vertigo complaints.
- implement the appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic approaches to patients presenting with an olfactory disturbance.
- analyze the most common reasons for chronic rhinosinusitis in patients following endoscopic sinus surgery.
- implement current best practices for management of thyroid nodules and thyroid cancer.
- differentiate between the management of HPV+ and HPV- oropharyngeal cancers.
Addressing the needs of hearing health professionals, the Ultimate Colorado Midwinter Meeting offers two concurrent tracks. Attendees are encouraged to attend the sessions of their choice.
The General Otolaryngology Sessions, specifically designed for otolaryngologists, cover topics in rhinology, sinus, head and neck cancer, pediatrics, and facial plastic surgery.
The Otology-Audiology Sessions cover otology and audiology topics in depth.