Join the University of Colorado Department of Otolaryngology and your colleagues for the 2018 Ultimate Colorado Midwinter Meeting. The 2018 Meeting will be held Sunday, February 4 - Thursday, February 8, 2018 in Vail, Colorado.
- 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Currently seeking approval for AAA CEUs
- Dynamic program and international faculty
- Deluxe resort and world-class powder
The University of Colorado School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Colorado School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity is presented by the Department of Otolaryngology at the University of Colorado School of Medicine. This activity is sponsored by the University of Colorado School of Medicine Office of Continuing Medical Education.
After the successful completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- perform a quick assessment of pediatric vertigo complaints.
- implement the appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic approaches to patients presenting with an olfactory disturbance.
- analyze the most common reasons for chronic rhinosinusitis in patients following endoscopic sinus surgery.
- implement current best practices for management of thyroid nodules and thyroid cancer.
- differentiate between the management of HPV+ and HPV- oropharyngeal cancers.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
The University of Colorado is approved by the American Academy of Audiology to offer Academy CEUs for this activity. The program is worth a maximum of 1.8 CEUs. Academy approval of this continuing education activity is based on course content only and does not imply endorsement of course content, specific products, or clinical procedure, or adherence of the event to the Academy's Code of Ethics. Any views that are presented are those of the presenter/CE provider and not necessarily of the American Acadmy of Audology.
NOTE: If you have need of special services or auxiliary aids in order to fully participate in this continuing education activity, please email Ellen Ricker or attach a note to your registration form.