UPDATE FROM COURSE DIRECTOR, KENNY CHAN, MD
"This is your course
director texting you from the Vail Resort today. If you have been thinking
about coming to the Midwinter Meeting, this is the year to come! Total
accumulation this past week is 27 inches of snow! Blue Sky Basin has been open
for over a week. What are you waiting for? Register today!
Already registered?? Order your
lift tickets here!!"
-Kenny Chan, MD
Join the University of Colorado Department of Otolaryngology and your colleagues for the 2019 Ultimate Colorado Midwinter Meeting. The 2019 Meeting will be held Sunday, February 3 - Thursday, February 7, 2019 in Vail, Colorado.
- 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Approved for 1.8 AAA CEUs
- Dynamic program and international faculty
- Deluxe resort and world-class powder
The University of Colorado School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Colorado School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity is presented by the Department of Otolaryngology at the University of Colorado School of Medicine. This activity is sponsored by the University of Colorado School of Medicine Office of Continuing Medical Education.
After the successful completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Implement new evaluative techniques in patients with chronic rhinosinusitis.
- Analyze needed rehabilitation measure in hard of hearing individuals, selecting appropriate tools for ossicular reconstruction.
- Implement best practices in evaluation of voice disorders.
- Analyze the appropriateness of surgery in management of recurring tonsillitis.
- Assess hearing capabilities in the severely hard of hearing to determine potential success of a cochlear implant.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
The University of Colorado is approved by the American Academy of Audiology to offer Academy CEUs for this activity. The program is worth a maximum of 1.8 CEUs. Academy approval of this continuing education activity is based on course content only and does not imply endorsement of course content, specific products, or clinical procedure, or adherence of the event to the Academy's Code of Ethics. Any views that are presented are those of the presenter/CE provider and not necessarily of the American Acadmy of Audology.
NOTE: If you have need of special services or auxiliary aids in order to fully participate in this continuing education activity, please email Katelynn Jennings or attach a note to your registration form.