Residency Application Information
The CU Orthopaedic Residency Program accepts applications for PGY 1 residency positions through the ERAS application system. Four PGY 1 positions are available each year. Applications are accepted from September 1st through November 1st. Interviews for the July 2013 start date will be held on January 9th and 10th of 2013. Invitations for these interviews will be sent during the end of November/early December.
How to Apply
A completed ERAS application must include the following:
- 3 letters of recommendation (up to 4 may be submitted)
- Personal Statement
- Copy of USMLE Step 1 scores (must have passed with a score of 200 or higher) OR COMLEX equivalent
- Copy of USMLE Step 2 scores if available OR COMLEX equivalent
- Completed ERAS Curriculum Vitae
- Medical School Transcript
- Medical School Dean's Letter (MSPE)
Applications submitted by International Medical Graduates must also include the following:
Residents in our program must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, asylee, or possess the appropriate documentation to allow Resident to legally train at the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine.