The following data are linked to original publications.
- Braverman RS, “Eye” in Current Pediatric Diagnosis & Treatment 20th edition. McGraw Hill, Inc. Columbus, OH, 2010 (in press).
- Braverman RS, Enzenauer RW. Incidental detection of bilateral corectopia by photo screening leads to the diagnosis of multiple sclerosis. A case report. Binocular Vision and Strabismus Quarterly 2010; 25(1):37-39.
- Braverman RS, Enzenauer RW. Socioeconomics of retinopathy of prematurity in-hospital care. Arch Ophthalmol. 2010;128(8):1055-8.
- Athappilly GK, Braverman RS. Congenital alacrima in a patient with blepharophimosis syndrome. Ophthalmic Genet. 2009;30(1):37-9.
- Braverman RS. “Eye” in Current Pediatric Diagnosis & Treatment 19th edition. McGraw Hill, Inc. Columbus, OH, 2009.
- Petersen WC, Schlis KD, Braverman RS, Carlson I, Liang X, Wang M. Co-Investigator – Pseudohypopyon: Extrameduliary relapse of acute myelogenous leukemia with poor prognosis. Pediatr Blood Cancer (c) 2008 Dec 17 (epub).
- Pediatric Eye Disease Investigator Group (site principal investigator). Primary Treatment of Nasolacrimal Duct Obstruction with Probing in Children Younger than 4 years. Ophthalmology 2008 Vol. 115, No. 3:577-84.
- Braverman RS. Diagnosis and treatment of refractive errors in the pediatric population. Curr Opin in Ophthalmol 2007, 18:379-383.
- Oliver SCN, Ciardella AP, Sands RE, Conway J, Yannuzzi L, Durairaj VD. Posterior scleral choristomas and trigeminal lipoma in the organoid nevus syndrome. Retinal Cases & Brief Reports Spring 2007;1(2):82-84.