The following data are linked to orignial publications.
- Liu L, Ammar DA, Ross L, Mandava N, Kahook M, Carpenter J. Silicone Oil Microdroplets and Protein Aggregates in Repackaged Bevacizumab and Ranibizumab: Effects of Long-term Storage and Product Mishandling. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2010.
- Ammar DA and Kahook MY. “Effects of Benzalkonium Chloride-, Polyquad-, and sofZia™-preserved Topical Glaucoma Medications on Human Ocular Epithelial Cells.” Adv Ther, 2010 Oct 7.
- Kahook MY, Ammar DA. In vitro toxicity of topical ocular prostaglandin analogs and preservatives on corneal epithelial cells. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2010;26(3):259-63.
- Ammar, DA, Lei TC, Gibson, EA, and Kahook, MY. Two-photon imaging of the trabecular meshwork. Molecular Vision; 16:935-944, 2010.
- Kahook MY, Liu L, Ruzycki P, Mandava N, Carpenter JF, Petrash JM, Ammar DA (2009) High molecular weight adducts in repackaged Bevacizumab. Retina; 2010;30(6):887-92.
- Kahook MY, Ammar DA. In Vitro Effects of Anti-Vascular Endothelial Growth factors on Cultured Human Trabecular Meshwork Cells. Journal of Glaucoma; 2010 Sept;19(7):437-41.
- Ammar DA and Kahook MY. The Effects of Combination Glaucoma Medications on Ocular Surface Epithelial Cells. Adv Ther; Oct;26(10):970-5. Epub 2009 Nov18.
- Kahook MY, Kimura AE, Wong LJ, Ammar DA, Maycotte MA, Mandava N. Sustained elevation in intraocular pressure associated with intravitreal bevacizumab injections. Ophthalmic Surg Lasers Imaging 40(3):293- 295, 2009.
- Lu M, Ammar D, Ives H, Albrecht F and Gluck SL. Physical interaction between aldolase and vacuolar H+- ATPase is essential for the assembly and activity of the proton pump. J. Biol. Chem., 282: 24495-24503, 2007.