DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS DECEMBER 1st.
To apply for admission applicants must submit the following:
Attn: Deanne SylvesterProgram Administrator
- Online Graduate School application.
- Two (2) official transcripts of all academic work completed to date.
To be considered "official", the transcripts must come from the issuing
institution directly to the University of Colorado Denver Anschutz
Medical Campus graduate program. Use the following address:
UCD at Anschutz Medical Campus
Location: RC1 South- 9113
Wednesday Afternoons: RC1 North-9105
- A $50.00 domestic and $75.00 international
non-refundable application fee [credit card (on-line only), check, or
money order]. No application will be processed unless this fee is paid.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation.
- GRE test scores. Use GRE code 4875.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores and financial support verification (international students only).
- State of Colorado residency form (part of the on-line application).
If you have any questions, please contact our Graduate Program Administrator, Liz Pruett at email@example.com or 303-724-3350
International Applicants - Important Information
*International transcripts must be evaluated by an outside agency,
and must include an analysis of courses, grades and grade point
average, and U.S. degree equivalency. Exception to this requirement:
courses taken and degrees earned in the U.S. or some parts of Canada.
Evaluations will be accepted from any reputable professional company.
Three recommended credential evaluation companies are:
- World Education Services: (Highly recommended) - (request the Course by Course evaluation)
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers: (request the Course by Course evaluation)
- International Education Research Foundation: (request the "Detail Report")
Links To Other Informative Websites
Educational Testing Services
University of Colorado Denver Graduate School