Are you experiencing health issues related to altitude?
Are you planning a trip to an altitude location and need advice on how to prepare?
Have you recently moved to altitude but are having problems adjusting to the thinner air (hypoxia)?
These are only some of the reasons to visit the Travel, Expedition and Altitude Medicine Clinic at the Anschutz Medical Campus.
We offer specialized altitude consultations where our goal is to optimize health in those individuals who live, work, or play in the world’s high places. With our team of altitude experts, we can provide answers to many of your questions about altitude and health. Altitude testing is available to help determine your readiness for travel to high places. We can also help you understand the health problems you might face.
The TEAM clinic has the expertise to evaluate the following patients:
- Individuals who have recently moved to altitude and have medical problems
- Individuals with a previous history of Acute Mountain Sickness of High Altitude Pulmonary Edema
- Individuals with underlying diseases such as heart and lung conditions who live at or travel to altitude
- Individuals seeking an evaluation prior to travel to higher altitudes to assess their risk of suffering from an altitude-related illness
- If you have questions about the effects of altitude on your pregnancy or your child’s health
To schedule an appointment, please call our appointment line at 720-848-2631 – Clinic fax: 720-848-2632
The clinic is housed on the 7th floor of the Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion (AOP) at the Anschutz Medical Campus.