Clinical Professor of Dermatology
Associate Executive Director, American Board of Dermatology
Past president of the Medical Dermatology Society
Founding Member, Rheumatologic Dermatology Society
Associate Director, Dermatology Residency Program
Dr. Lee is the author of over 100 publications. Her practice site is Denver Health Medical
Center, where she supervises a resident clinic. She was a member of the Board of Directors of
the American Board of Dermatology for nine years and is currently its Associate
Her major clinical interests are cutaneous lupus and neonatal lupus.
Her research focus has been autoimmunity particularly lupus-related autoimmune responses.
- Lee LA, Werth VP: Lupus erythematosus. In Dermatology. JL Bolognia, JL Jorizzo, JV Schaffer, eds. 3rd ed. Elsevier Ltd. London.
- Goreshi R, Okawa J, Rose M, Feng R, Lee LA, Hansen C, Bangert C, Connolly K, Davis M, Callen JP, Fett N, Fakharzadeh S, Clarke J, Werth VP. Evaluation of reliability, validity, and responsiveness of the CDASI and the CAT-BM. J Invest Dermatol 132:1117-1124, 2012
- Lee LA. Panniculitis: Recognition and diagnosis. In UpToDate. Ed. Jeffrey Callen. Waltham, MA. 2012
- Lee LA: Humoral immunity and complement. In Fitzpatrick’s Dermatology in General Medicine. LA Goldsmith, SI Katz, B Gilchrest, AS Paller, DJ Leffell, K Wolff, eds. 8th ed. McGraw-Hill. New York. 2012. Pp 401-413.
- Lee LA, Werth VP: The skin and rheumatic diseases. In Kelley’s Textbook of Rheumatology. GS Firestein, RC Budd, ED Harris, Jr., IB McInnes, S Ruddy, JS Sergent, eds. 9th ed. WB Saunders Co, Philadelphia. 2013. Pp 599-616.