CRASH 2018 - Sunday, February 25 - Friday, March 2, 2018
The conference begins Sunday afternoon at 3:30 pm. Following the afternoon lectures will be the opening reception which will fill the Exhibit Hall with almost 300 anesthesiologists, CRNAs, advanced practice providers, and guests!
The Vail Marriott will host the conference. As in previous years, the Exhibit Hall will be setup in the foyer outside the general session room enabling you maximum interaction with participants. The exhibit booths are interspersed throughout the hall and you will have exhibit times during the buffet breakfast each morning and refreshments in the afternoon. Below are the important exhibit hours offered to interact with conference participants and faculty speakers:
- Sunday, February 25 - 6:30 to 7:30 pm during opening reception
- Monday, February 26 - 6:30 to 7:00 am during breakfast; 3:30 to 4:00 pm during afternoon refreshments
- Tuesday, March February 27 - 6:30 to 7:00 am during breakfast; 3:30 to 4:00 pm during afternoon refreshments
- Wednesday, February 28 - 6:30 to 7:00 am during breakfast; 3:30 to 4:00 pm during afternoon refreshments
- Thursday, March 1 - 6:30 to 7:00 am during breakfast; 3:30 to 4:00 pm during afternoon refreshments
- Friday, March 2 - 6:30 to 7:00 am during breakfast
There will be lectures in the morning along with workshops and panel discussions in the afternoons. Once again, we will have ACLS/BLS/PALS offered during the conference. Please check our website for details and sign-up information.
Your participation through support of an exhibit or workshop support with equipment is appreciated. The exhibit booth fee is $1,500 for the conference. If you are interested in participating in CRASH 2018 please review the exhibitor packet and complete the enclosed registration form. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ashley Woodhouse or call 303-724-5852.
We firmly believe this will be a successful conference. Thank you for you attention, and we hope to hear from you soon!