CRASH 2017 - Sunday, February 26 - Friday, March 3, 2017
Plans for CRASH 2017 are in progress!
The conference begins Sunday afternoon at 3:30 pm. Following the afternoon lectures will be the opening reception which will fill the Exhibit Hall with almost 300 anesthesiologists, CRNAs, other health care providers, and guests!
The Vail Marriott will again host the conference. As in previous years, the Exhibit Hall will be setup in the foyer outside the general session room enabling you maximum interaction with participants. The exhibit booths are interspersed throughout the hall and you will have exhibit times during the buffet breakfast each morning and refreshments in the afternoon. Below are the important exhibit hours offered to interact with conference participants and faculty speakers:
- Sunday, February 26 - 6:30 to 7:30 pm during opening reception
- Monday, February 27 - 6:30 to 7:00 am during breakfast; 3:30 to 4:00 pm during afternoon refreshments
- Tuesday, March February 28 - 6:30 to 7:00 am during breakfast; 3:30 to 4:00 pm during afternoon refreshments
- Wednesday, March 1 - 6:30 to 7:00 am during breakfast; 3:30 to 4:00 pm during afternoon refreshments
- Thursday, March 2 - 6:30 to 7:00 am during breakfast; 3:30 to 4:00 pm during afternoon refreshments
- Friday, March 3 - 6:30 to 7:00 am during breakfast
There will be lectures in the morning and afternoon along with workshops on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday afternoons. Once again, we will have ACLS/BLS/PALS offered during the conference. Please check our website for details and sign-up information.
Your participation through support of an exhibit, workshop support with equipment, or educational grants is solicited. The exhibit booth fee is $1,200 for the conference. If you are interested in participating in CRASH 2017 please review the exhibitor packet and complete the enclosed registration form. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ashley Woodhouse or call 303-724-5852.
We firmly believe this will be a successful conference. Thank you for you attention, and we hope to hear from you soon!