Date: Saturday, November 10, 2012
Time: 8:30am - 3:30pm, followed by entertainment and food from 3:30pm-6:00pm
Location: the brand new Fulginiti Pavilion, on the Anschutz Medical Campus (click here for a map)
Invitees: Any faculty or staff member in the Department of Anesthesiology with an interest in research!
- Develop pathways to success in research
- Build relationships while fostering research
- Develop awareness of research opportunities
- Understand how research supports the Department of Anesthesiology's Vision, Mission, and Strategic Plan
- Success Panel - The Bridges We Built That Aided Our Success in Our Research
- Peer discussions on critical topics that support the research function
- Peer presentations: How Can We Collaborate
- Poster presentations: What is Happening in Research?
- Abbreviated Agenda
- Check-in: 8:00-8:30am
- Program: 8:30am-3:30pm
- Entertainment and Food: 3:30pm-6:00pm