Welcome to Anesthesiology
- Neurodevelopmental outcomes of neonatal congenital heart disease patients: use of serial proton magnetic spectroscopy (IARS grant PI: Faberowski)
- Aprotinin for open-heart surgery in neonates (Collaboration study with Stanford)
- Exhaled nitric oxide is a marker of the systemic inflammatory response syndrome in children undergoing cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Does total intravenous anesthesia with propofol for greater than 4 hours produce occult biochemical evidence of the propofol infusion syndrome?
- Independent and collaborative pharmacokinetic studies examining multiple anesthetic and pain drugs.
- State-of-the-art mass spectrometry facility for drug analysis is based in the parent department.
- Multicenter study of use and complications in pediatric regional anesthesia.
- The effect of anesthetics on the developing brain. Is it a function of age? (FAER grant PI: Faberowski)
- BIS-guided sedation in the CICU
- National Scientist Development Grant: The effect of oxygen and anesthesia on the developing cyanotic rat brain (AHA grant PI: Faberowski)
- Multi-center study on the incidence of intra-operative awareness and recall in the pediatric population undergoing general anesthesia: CARE study. (ASPECT funded)