Sickle Cell Adult Provider Network (SCAPN)
- To establish and support an interactive network for health care providers who serve adults with sickle cell disease.
- Establish communication and support amongst adult sickle cell health care providers
- Facilitate interaction between providers with interest in adult sickle cell disease to address: difficult clinical issues, research priorities and collaboration, patient and policy advocacy
- Develop and disseminate adult sickle cell disease education and information to all health care providers regarding: clinical management and research opportunities
- Attract and foster the participation of new health care providers in adult sickle cell care