The Protein Production, Monoclonal Antibody, Tissue Culture Shared Resource (PPSR) supports
basic and translational research at CU Cancer Center Members with validated cell lines, preparation of hybridomas, production of monoclonal antibodies, isolation and titering of baculovirus expressing recombinant proteins, and large scale preparation of recombinant proteins and monoclonal antibodies.
PPSR provides centralized services to produce cancer-related proteins for CU Cancer Center members to study their mechanism of action in identified drugs and cancer-related biomarkers.
Custom Hybridoma Services/Monoclonal Antibody Production
Recombinant Protein Expression (Baculovirus System)
Cell Line Repository/General Cell Culture Services
- Seeds cultures/frozen ampules
- >200 authenticated cancer cell lines, including 75 different lung cancer cell lines and 26 breast cancer cell lines
- Large scale cell culture production
- List of human cell lines available
Hyclone On-Site FBS/Media Supply Center
- Hyclone characterized FBS tested/reserved
Lot-freezer located in rm5404B from 8-3, distributed by shared resource staff.
- Hyclone USDA FBS, Heat Inactivated FBS, Charcoal
treated FBS, Calf and Horse serum
- Hyclone Prices/order form
- Hyclone Cell Cultrue Media and Supplements
located in the hall RC1-S 5th floor hall.