2019 CWHR Annual Community Luncheon
September 23, 2019
Each year, the Center for Women’s Health Research brings a fascinating scientist and thought leader to serve as the Annual Community Luncheon’s keynote speaker. This year, we are thrilled that Pulitzer Prize winning scientific writer Siddhartha Mukherjee, M.D., will share his knowledge and insights with us on September 23rd. We hope you will join us at this signature event and in supporting CWHR’s amazing group of researchers and physician-scientists. With your financial support, we can advance our knowledge about women’s health and sex/gender differences leading to a profound impact on health.
Reserve your sponsorship today!
Call 303-724-0305 or email us at email@example.com
A limited number of individual tickets will be released in the late summer ($250 each). If you are interested in being contacted once they are available, please enter your information in the link below.
About the Annual Luncheon
The Center for Women’s Health Research Annual Community Luncheon is our signature education and outreach event. Held each fall, this spectacular event brings hundreds of CWHR community supporters together. The event features prominent keynote speakers that are expert researchers and/or educators in women's health and study of sex differences. The event is chaired by a CWHR Advisory Board Member and is made possible by individual, corporate, and foundation sponsors whose generous support funds the programs and research at the Center.
Mary & George Sissel
Jan & John Meck
Catherine & Ray Petros
Nan and Spike Eklund
Patti Klinge & Connie McArthur
Eileen Honnen McDonald
Sharon & Lanny Martin
Lin & Steve Carlson
Thank you to our Leading, Mentoring, and Sustaining benefactors of the 2019 Annual Community Luncheon. The Center for Women’s Health Research is extremely grateful to all of our sponsors whose generous support benefits the operations and programs of the CWHR. Your support makes a difference.
Past Luncheon Keynote Speakers & Topics
- 2018 Annual Community Luncheon - First Lady Laura Bush
- 2017 Annual Community Luncheon - C. Neill Epperson,
MD, Professor of Psychiatry and Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of
- 2016 Annual Community Luncheon - Dr. Larry Cahill - How
Sex Differences Influence the Brain and Body: An Issue Whose Time Has Come
- 2015 Annual Community Luncheon - JoAnn Manson, MD -
Research Regarding Controversies in the Prevention of Heart Disease
- 2014 Annual Community Luncheon - Noel Bairey Merz, MD,
Director of the Barbra Streisand Women’s Heart Center at Cedars Sinai
- 2013 Annual Community Luncheon - Dr.
Eve Van Cauter from the University of Chicago presented her seminal research
findings about the impact of sleep disturbances on women’s health
- 2012 Annual Community Luncheon - Alice Waters, chef, author, and proprietor of the world-famous Chez Panisse and a passionate advocate for a food economy that is "good, clean, and fair."
- 2011 Annual Community Luncheon - Live Well, Think Well, Do Well: Real Lessons from Real Life with Diabetes with keynote speaker Mother Love