The Anschutz Health and Wellness Center opened in April 2012. It offers
state-of-the-art research, education and wellness services in one facility on the University of Colorado’s Anschutz Medical Campus.
The Anschutz Health and Wellness Center is an innovative, state-of-the art research, education and patient care facility located on the University of Colorado's Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora, Colorado.
The Center's mission is to transform the lives of individuals and communities through science-based wellness strategies. Our research is translated into customized programs and offerings, delivered through our Wellness Clinic and Fitness Center. We provide programs, in partnership with schools, worksites and community organizations throughout Colorado.
Our vision is a world where wellness is the norm.
All research and programs at the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center will be led by Dr. James O. Hill, an international leader in the global fight against obesity. He leads a multidisciplinary team of respected researchers and scientists. Click here to meet the other team members.
The 95,000-square-foot LEED-certified Anschutz Health and Wellness Center is located at 12348 East Montview Boulevard between Quentin and Racine streets on the Anschutz Medical Campus.
The Anschutz Health and Wellness Center features:
- Research labs and equipment for cutting-edge scientific studies on nutrition and wellness
- State-of-the-art fitness facility, including classes, running track, aquatics and degreed fitness professionals
- Human performance training and sports nutrition led by Dr. Iñigo San Millán, a world leader in exercise physiology
- A bistro that serves healthy food, available for eat-in, take-out or delivery
- Cooking classes on healthy diets with leading dietitians
- Clinical wellness services, including weight loss, nutrition, disease prevention programs, massage, mindfulness training, acupuncture and wellness education
Visit us online to explore the latest in wellness information.