office: Fulginiti 010
Song coordinates the Graduate Certificate in Health Humanities and Ethics, courses in the Medical School and School of Pharmacy. He also coordinates logistics for the Clinical Ethics Consultation Service.
He has developed systematic approaches to data categorization and analysis for our research enterprise. Song has increased the Center’s capacity to manage concurrent assessment of clinical and non-clinical sites for C-CAT. Song is expert in survey design, project management, team collaboration and statistical analysis.
He also created a contact database for the Center, developing an evaluation process for the Certificate in Health Humanities and providing administrative support to the SOM Curriculum Reform Committee and other Center projects and programs.
- University of Colorado – Boulder, BA. Biochemistry and Chemistry, 2012
- University of Colorado – Anschutz Medical Campus, M.S. Biomedical Science & Biotechnology, 2017
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Humanism in longitudinal medical education
- Social, psychological and communication factors affecting medical care deliveries
- Biochemical principles governing the physiological functioning of human body
- Data mining and statistical modeling
- Weight lifting