The Center for Bioethics and Humanities creates opportunities to foster learning and encourage thought-provoking conversations for health professionals, students, patients and communities. Expert speakers are available for public education opportunities, peer discussions, media interviews and speaking engagements.
We encourage advanced planning to facilitate faculty availability.
FREQUENTLY REQUESTED TOPICS FOR THE COMMUNITY:
- Medical Aid in Dying: What Does it Mean to Me?
- Advance Care Planning: What Matters Most to You?
- Stigma and Mental Health
- How Healers Became Killers—Medical Ethics and Morality in the Holocaust
FREQUENTLY REQUESTED BY HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
- Medical Perspectives: The Colorado End of Life Options Act
- Film and Mental Illness
- Healing with Stories
- Medical Decision Making for Unrepresented Patients
- Pain Stigma