- PCR based detection of various mycoplasma species
- 50-100ng of genomic DNA for Sample Submission
- We utilize the e-Myco PLUS PCR Mycoplasma Detection Kit
- For Mycoplasma testing, 15ul gDNA template at >30ng/ul are required
Interspecies and Cross Contamination Testing
- Multiplex PCR assay that will screen for different species
contamination in your cell lines
- Will detect for the presence of human, mouse, rat, rabbit,
and Chinese hamster
- gDNA sample submitted for STR testing or mycoplasma testing
can be used
- 15ul gDNA template at >30ng/ul are required
Basic Molecular Biology Services
- Nucleic acid purification
- Plasmid DNA preparation (small-large scale)
- Restriction digestion and analysis
- PCR and PCR product purification
- We perform a variety of protocol development and optimization projects for PCR, quantitative real-time PCR, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), and various genotyping methods. Please inquire to see how we can assist you!
- Please contact BDCBioResourcesCore by email or Tamara Max (Core Manager) for inquiries regarding your project.
Please do not hesitate to inquire about all services, details, specifics, pricing and sample submissions!
Barbara Davis Center
University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus
1775 Aurora Court, 4th floor, Room 4207
Molecular Biology contact personnel:
Tamara Max, Core Manager
- 'Notice Regarding Authentication of Cultured Cell Lines' from NIH.
The purpose of this website is to provide some basic information about the BDC Service Cores including contact information and links to on-line services where they are available. If you have questions about the BDC Service Cores please contact us (email or phone: 303-724-6836).