Schools & Colleges
A-Z Index | Find a Health Care Provider
Contact Us | Maps and Parking
Here are the presentations from the Strategic Planning retreat on July 24, 2012:
Below are the suggested readings for task force meetings.Category: All - Helpful for All Participants
1. Toward a Virtuous Cycle: The Changing Face of Academic Health Centers
2. What is Strategy?
3. The Triple Aim: Care, Health and Cost
4. The Ecology of Medical Care Revisited
5. Academic Medical Centers: The Tipping Point
1. The Academic Health Center As a Reformer: The Education Role
2. The Ecology of Medical Care Revisited
3. Preparing Medical Students for the Continual Improvement of Health and Health Care: Abraham Flexner and the New “Public Interest”
1. Preparing Medical Students for the Continual Improvement of Health and Health Care: Abraham Flexner and the New “Public Interest”
2. Will Disruptive Innovations Cure Health Care?
3. The Innovator’s Prescription
4. A Culture of Respect, Part 1: The Nature and Causes of Disrespectful Behavior by Physicians
5. The Future of the Academic Medical Center: Strategies to Avoid a Margin Meltdown
1. Science at the Interstices: An Evolution in the Academy
2. The Third Revolution: The Convergence of Life Sciences, Physical Sciences and Engineering
3. The Academic Health Center as a Translator of Science: The Research Role
4. The Transformation of Research in the Health Professions at the University of South Carolina
1. How Can Medical Schools Contribute to the Education, Recruitment and Retention of Rural Physicians in their Region?
2. How Can Medical Schools Meet the Expectations of Community Partners Over Time?
3. Community Engagement in US and Canadian Medical Schools
4. New Medical School Engages Rural Communities to Conduct Regional Health Assessment
5. New and Developing Medical Schools - Motivating Factors, Major Challenges, Planning Strategies
6. The Social Mission of Medical Education: Ranking the Schools
7. Harvard Medical School's Center for Primary Care Launches $10 Million Initiative to Transform Local Primary Care Practices
© The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.
Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.