School of Medicine Fund 35 speedtypes allow for investment in many different initiatives focused on further developing the mission areas, including Education, Research, Patient Care and Community Outreach. While the primary source of Fund 35 funding comes from the School of Medicine Dean’s Office, via Academic Enrichment Fund investment, Fund 35 initiatives also represent investments from departments and affiliate partners.
Definitions and Distinguishing Notes
For a detailed listing of all 35 categories and definitions, please see the Fund 35 Definitions and Distinguishing Notes.
List of items needed to successfully complete Fund 35 speedtype request form.
- Backup documentation (i.e. Award letter, commitment approval email, Letter of Offer)
- Funding Department org number
- Project start and end dates
- Parent speedtype, if creating sub-account
- Budget amount – including distribution of budget ($xxx,xxx over x number of years)
- Recipient (awardee/PI) org number
- Fiscal Staff names, EIDs and position numbers.
To request a new speedtype, please complete the Fund 35 Speedtype request form
(Coming Soon). This new online request form replaces the old Excel form used to request Fund 35 speedtypes.