School of Medicine's doctors are nationally recognized for their work in Colorado. Here are some of the hospitals where you can find our physicians.
As a partner hospital, Children's Colorado works closely with the School of Medicine and can be found on the Anschutz Medical Campus.
Many departments are listed at the top nationally: 5th Pulmonology; 8th Diabetes and Endocrine Disorders; 9th Cancer Care. See more rankings >>
- In the last 10 years, Denver Health has provided more than $2.1 billion in care for the uninsured.
- Denver Health was ranked the sixth best academic medical center by University HealthSystem Consortium, an alliance of the country’s top nonprofit academic centers.
- In 2008, Denver Health trauma center was recognized by the American College of Surgeons as the best trauma center in the U.S., based on survival rates.
- National Jewish has ranked as the country's #1 respiratory hospital for 15 years.
- Thomson Scientific ranks National Jewish among the 25 most influential research institutions in the world in its areas of focus.
- School of Medicine faculty have been providing patient care to the Eastern Colorado Healthcare System for many years.
- In 2015, the new Veterans Affairs Medical Center is scheduled to open on the southeast side of the Anschutz Medical Campus. The 1.1 million-square-foot project will cost $800 million. See a Photo Gallery >>