Applications are accepted from May 1 to September 15 of each year.
Download the Current Orthodontics Residency Application.
Complete the application and mail it with the following:
- Fully completed and signed application
- Personal essay
- Application fee of $75.00 USD
- 2" x 2" photo
Additional documents required sent directly to University of Colorado Program from originating institution:
- Academic Evaluation Form from Dean of Dental School
- Three Letters of Recommendation – at least one from former faculty and 2 from other faculty or orthodontists
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Official GRE scores (our Institutional code is 7209)
- Official National Board Part I and II Scores
Send all documents to:
Graduate Program in Orthodontics Application
University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine
Mail Stop F849
13065 East 17th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80045
Interviews are by invitation only – interviews are held between October 1 and November 15 of each year and require one full day. Final selection is anticipated no later than December 1.