Department of Surgical Dentistry
Mail Stop F847
13065 East 17th Avenue
Aurora, CO, 80045
- MS, University of Rochester, Department of Dental Research
- Certificate, Eastman Dental Center, Rochester New York, Department of Periodontology
- DMD, University of Pennyslvania
- BA, Rutgers, The State University, Newark, New Jersey
- International Association for Dental Research
- American Dental Association
- Central Arizona Dental Society
- Western Society of Periodontics
- American Academy of Periodontology
Honors & Awards:
- Baliant Orban Memorial Prize Competition, American Academy of Periodontology, San Francisco, CA, November 1976. Honorable Mention.
Kantor, ME, The whys and when of periodontal surgery. Northwest Dentistry 61 :12-15, 1982.
Kantor, ME. The behavior of angular bony defects following a reduction of inflammation. J Periodontal 51 :433-446, 1980.
Kantor, ME. Periodontal repair after reduction of inflammation. J Periodontal Res 14:520-525, 1979.
Kantor, ME. An evaluation of periodontal therapy. Northwest Dentistry 58:227-230, 1979.
Kantor, ME. Clinical Periodontology Manual. University of Minnesota, Periodontology Department, School of Dentistry, 1979.
Kantor, ME. The influence of periodontal inflammation and trauma upon alveolar bone regeneration in squirrel monkeys. M.S. Thesis, University of Rochester, Rochester, New York, 1977.
Kantor, Poison and Zander. Alveolar bone regeneration after removal of inflammatory and traumatic factors. J Periodontol 47:687-695, 1976.
Kantor, Poison and Zander. Reversibility of alveolar bone loss after removal of causative agents. .1 Dent Res 55 (Special Issue) Abstract #981, 1976.
Poison and Kantor. Alveolar bone regeneration after reduction of inflammation in periodontal disease. IADR Meeting, Copenhagen, Denmark, 1977.