Department of Restorative Dentistry
Mail Stop F845
13065 E 17th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80045
- Board Certification: American Board of Prosthodontics
- Fellowship, Maxiofacial Prosthetics, Wilford Hall Medical Center, San Antonio TX
- Prosthodontics Specialty Training, Wilford Hall Medical Center, San Antonio TX
- Masters, Biomedical Science, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- DDS, Baylor College of Dentistry
- BS, Zoology, Texas Tech University
Honors and Awards:
- Legion of Merit Medal (2014)
- Outstanding Senior Dental Educator of the Year for the Air Force Postgraduate Dental School (2013)
- American College of Prosthodontists, Major General Bill Lifter. Federal Service Award (2012)
- International Academy of Gnathology Scholarship Award (1999)
- John J Sharry Research Competition Award (1996)
- Maxiofacial Prosthodontics
Piper JM, Sutton AJ, Hansen NA; The use of a laser-level paralleling device for the fabrication of a unilateral auricular prosthesis. J Prosthet Dent. 2014 May;111(5):437-9.
Schmalbach CE; Novel magnet-retained prosthetic system for facial reconstruction. JAMA Facial Plastic Surgery.
Fleigel JD, Sutton AJ. Reliable and repeatable centric relation adjustment of the maxillary occlusal device. J Prosthodont. 2013 Apr;22(3):233-6.
Sutton AJ, Hansen NA, Myer KV. One-way valved speech bulb obturator using a tracheoesophageal prosthesis. J Prosthodont. 2012 Dec;21(8):634-7.