Department of Restorative Dentistry
Mail Stop F845
13065 E 17th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80045
- Board Certification: American Board of Prosthodontics
- Fellowship, Maxillofacial Prosthetics, Wilford Hall Medical Center, San Antonio TX
- Prosthodontics Specialty Training, Wilford Hall Medical Center, San Antonio TX
- Masters, Biomedical Science, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- DDS, Baylor College of Dentistry
- BS, Zoology, Texas Tech University
Honors and Awards:
- Chancellor's Teaching Recognition Award (2017)
- President's Excellence in Teaching Award (2016)
- Chancellor's Teaching Recognition Award (2015)
- Legion of Merit Medal (2014)
- Outstanding Senior Dental Educator of the Year for the Air Force Postgraduate Dental School (2013)
- American College of Prosthodontists, Major General Bill Lifter. Federal Service Award (2012)
- International Academy of Gnathology Scholarship Award (1999)
- John J Sharry Research Competition Award (1996)
- Maxillofacial Prosthodontics
- Lincoln KP, Sun Y, Prihoda TJ & Sutton AJ. Comparative Accuracy of Facial Models Fabricated Using Traditional and 3D Imaging Techniques. J Prosthodont. 25 (2016): 207-215.
- Piper JM, Sutton AJ, Hansen NA; The use of a laser-level paralleling device for the fabrication of a unilateral auricular prosthesis. J Prosthet Dent. 2014 May;111(5):437-9.
- Ahmed MM,
Schmalbach CE; Novel magnet-retained prosthetic system for facial reconstruction. JAMA Facial Plastic Surgery.