Department of Pediatric Dentistry
13123 E 16th Ave
Aurora, CO 80045
- DDS, University of Nebraska
- Fellowship in Pediatric Dentistry, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Residency in Pediatric Dentistry and MS Degree, University of Iowa
- Residency in Orthodontics, University of Giessen (Germany)
- Doctoral Thesis, USA PhD equivalent, University of Giessen
- DMD, University of Giessen
Honors and Awards:
- Fellow of the American College of Dentists (FACD), 2013
- Honorary Alumni Award, University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine, 2009
- Member, Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society, 2008
- Parent-to-Parent Organization: "Professionals Who Care" Award, 2008
- University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine
- Children's Hospital Colorado
Nitrous oxide, assessment of stressors for patients and providers during dental treatment
Gandhi R, Klein U. Autism Spectrum Disorders: An Update on Oral Health Management. J Evid Base Dent Pract 2014:S1: [1-12].
Klein U, Storey B, Hanson PD. Benefits of externships with pediatric dentistry programs for potential residents: program directors' and current residents' perceptions.
J Dent Educ. 2014 Mar;78(3):473-80. PMID: 24609349
Klein U. Chapter 15: N2O/O2 Sedation in Pediatric Dentistry. In: Clark/Brunick: Handbook of Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen Sedation, 4th ed. 2014; Elsevier, St. Louis, MO.
Klein U, Chapter 17: Oral Medicine and Dentistry; p 465-476, Current Diagnosis & Treatment Pediatrics, 21st ed. McGraw Hill Medical Textbook, 2012
Klein U, Kleier DJ. Sodium Hypochlorite Accident in a Pediatric
Patient. Pediatr Dent 2013;35(7):456-60.
Klein U, Facial Swelling and odontogenic Infections; pages 94-99, Berman's Pediatric Decision Making, 5th ed. Elsevier Mosby 2011
Greene AE, Roosevelt GE, Grubenhoff JA, Klein U. Little boy black and blue. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2011; 27 (8): 758-9. PMID: 21822090
Khaled J, Klein U, Meinke D. Assessment of Noise Exposures in a Pediatric Dentistry Clinic. Pediatr Dent. 2011; 33: 342-7. PMID 21903003
Klein U, Robinson TJ, Allshouse A. End-Expired Nitrous Oxide Concentrations Compared to Flowmeter Settings During Operative Dental Treatment in Children. Pediatr Dent. 2011 Jan-Feb;33(1):56-62. PMID 21406149
Klein U, Hunzeker C, Hutfless S, Galloway A. Quality of anesthesia for the primary anterior maxillary segment in pediatric patients: Comparison of the P-ASA nerve block using the CompuMedTM delivery system with traditional supraperiosteal injections. J Dent Child 2005; 72:119-25. PMID 16568918