Department of Pediatric Dentistry
13123 E 16th Avenue B240, Aurora CO 80045
Phone: (720) 777 -7038
Fax: (720) 777 - 7239
- Masters of Science in Dentistry (MSD), University of Washington
- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry, University of Washington
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), University of Sydney
Honors and Awards
- Healthy Smiles Healthy Children Access to Care Grant, 2015. Awarded by the Healthy Smiles Healthy Children Foundation of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.
- ADA Foundation Samuel D. Harris Fund for Children’s Dental Health Grant, 2014. Awarded by the American Dental Association Foundation.
- American College of Dentists Foundation Ethics Scholarship, 2013. Awarded by the American College of Dentists Foundation.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, 2010.
- Etiology of Cleft Lip and Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies Grant, 2008. Awarded by the American Cleft Palate Foundation
- Children’s Hospital Colorado
- University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine
- Patients with special health care needs, dental manifestations of genetic disorders, underserved populations, cultural competence in Medicine/Dentistry.
Gandhi RP, Klein U. Autism spectrum disorders: an update on oral health management. J Evid Based Dent Pract. 2014 Jun;14 Suppl:115-26.
Purushothaman R*, Cox TC, Muga AM, Cunningham ML. Facial suture synostosis of newborn Fgfr1(P250R/+) and Fgfr2(S252W/+) mouse models of Pfeiffer and Apert syndromes. Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol. 2011 Jul;91: 603-9.
*Published under maiden name