Department of Restorative Dentistry
Mail Stop F845
13065 E. 17th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80045
- Certificate, Prosthodontic Residency, Wilford Hall Medical Center
- DMD, New Jersey Dental School
- BA, Franklin and Marshall College
- Restorative Dentistry
- General Practice Residency
Honor and Awards:
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontics
Daniels, WC, Limited Evidence Supports The Concept That The I-Bar Clasp
Partial Removable Dental Prosthesis (PRDP) For Kennedy Class I and II
Conditions Is Clinically More Effective Than The Circumferential Clasp Design,
UTHSCSA CAT Library, Mar., 2013. CAT# 2472, (http://cats.uthscsa.edu
Daniels, WC, Limited Evidence Supports Using The Altered Cast Impression Technique For Partial Removable Dental Prostheses (PRDP), UTHSCA CAT Library, 2011; Dec. CAT# 2165, (http://cats.uthscsa.edu/
- “Dimensional Accuracy of 7 Die Materials,” BJ Kenyon, MS Hagge, C Leknius, WC Daniels, ST Weed. Journal of Prosthodontics, March, 2005.
- “Dimensional Accuracy of Seven Die Materials,” BJ Kenyon, MS Hagge, WC Daniels, C Leknius, ST Weed, International Academy of Dental Research Abstract, paper # 25260, presented to American Academy of Dental Research, Mar 12-15 2003, San Antonio, Texas.
- “Subpontic Osseous Hyperplasia: A 5 Patient Report,” WC Daniels. Journal of Prosthodontics, July, 1997.
- “Topographic Comparison of REM vs. Non-Rem Bruxism, JD Rugh, JW Robbins, J Harlan, JG Fisher and WC Daniels, abstract presented to International Academy of Dental Research, annual session, 1987.