Mail Stop F-843
13065 E. 17th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80045
- BS, Dental Hygiene, University of Colorado School of Dentistry
- Masters in Public Health, University of Northern Colorado
- Faculty appointment in Applied Dentistry and Dental Hygiene Departments
Graduate Program Affiliations:
- American Dental Association: National Fluoridation Advisory Committee (1998-present)
- Division of Oral Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: National Oral Health Surveillance System Advisory Group (2006 - present)
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's State Action for Oral Health Access Advisory Committee (2002-2006)
Honors & Awards:
- Association of State and Territorial Dental Director's Outstanding Achievement Award 2003
- Fellow, Regional Institute for Health and Environmental Leadership 2000.
- Member of American Public Health Association's Delegation to China, 1998.
O’Connell JM, Brunson D, Anselmo T, Sullivan PW. Costs and savings associated with community water fluoridation programs in Colorado. Prev Chronic Dis [serial online] 2005 Nov. Available from URL: http://www.cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2005/nov/05_0082.html.
Brunson, D. “If Fluoridation Were a Scientific Issue, It Would Be Easy,” Journal of the Colorado Dental Association; Vol. 81, No.1, Winter 2002.
- Oral Health Epidemiology
- Public Health Practice