There is a need to invest in the future of our profession by investing in our students today. Help us invest in our students and their success by joining our CU Dental Student Success campaign.
Our Goal: The School of Dental Medicine will provide a supportive, culturally sensitive experience to all students to promote academic success, and to facilitate individual growth and professional development.
CU Dental Student Success Pillars
The campaign is guided by four pillars:
- Access and financial assistance - unique pathways, pipelines and student scholarships and grants to attract, retain and support excellent students
- Inclusive environment –inclusive inter-cultural learning environment where professionalism is exhibited by all
- Evidence-based academic and clinical programming – excellent faculty, strong academic program support, research activities that form the foundation of the curriculum and transformative clinical care for diverse patient populations
- Unique growth opportunities – Growth as students and alumni. Global, rural and urban-underserved tracks; research track; education track; dual degrees and leadership opportunities to include participating in organized dentistry
To support these pillars, the school is focused on building philanthropic partnerships which will help raise $10 million for students, programs, faculty and research support. Learn more.
Alumni support is critical to accelerating the potential success of our current and future students. The CU Dental Student Success Campaign offers you opportunities to become involved and invest in our students in a number of ways:
- Serve on the Alumni Association Board of Directors or a campaign committee
- Help us develop an alumni mentoring program for current students and recent graduates
- Sponsor student learning through a scholarship donation
- Volunteer as a clinical faculty member
- Attend a continuing dental education course with our students
If you are looking for an opportunity to give back to your school and our students, then we welcome the opportunity to discuss your involvement in the campaign. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a member of our external relations team for more information.