University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
School of Dental Medicine Clinics Building
13065 E. 17th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80045
- From Colfax, head north on Aurora Court
- Turn right at 17th Avenue
- Drive past the School of Dental Medicine building - vehicles are allowed on the pedestrian pathway
- Turn left into the Kiowa parking lot
Virtual Campus Map
The Kiowa Lot is the most convenient parking lot for School of Dental Medicine patients. It is available at a daily rate of $1/hour with a 4 hour maximum.
Additional parking is available at the following lots at a daily rate of $1/hour with an 8 hour maximum:
- Julesburg Lot
- Georgetown Lot
- Ignacio Lot
- Henderson Garage
Automated pay stations are located at each parking lot and accepts:
- Cash/coin up to a $5 bill (Change is NOT given at the machine. A refund receipt will be issued and will need to be taken to the Parking Office in Building 500.)
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- Day Passes can be purchased from the Parking Office
Parkmobile - Pay By Phone
Parkmobile allows you to pay by phone for the amount of time you need. When the expiration time approaches, you will receive a text alert allowing you to extend your time (within the maximum time limit for the lot.) You must download a smart phone app to use this service, and a $0.35 fee will apply for each transaction. For more information please visit: Parkmobile University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
Handicapped parking is located on the west side of the School of Dental Medicine building, next to the Nighthorse Campbell Native Health Building. Parking meters are $0.25/15 minutes with a maximum stay of 4 hours.
Only students enrolled in CU Denver or CU Anschutz Medical Campus programs are given campus parking preference. Permit-only parking lots and garages require students to participate in the University Parking Program. There is no charge for permit parking areas after hours (6:00 PM-6:00 AM) and on weekends. Students may use their ID badges to enter the parking areas after hours. Students may park in the visitor designated areas (Durango lot) and pay the daily parking rate.