As an integral part of the School of Dental Medicine community, the Alumni Association serves to:
- Unite the alumni of the University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine, and all its predecessors, in a compact and harmonious organization to contribute to the elevation of the dental profession and our alma mater.
- Cultivate and foster cordial relations among the members of the dental and allied professions; to retain kindly thoughts for our alma mater, to advance the standard of dental education, undergraduate, advanced and graduate, by cooperation with the faculty of the University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine.
- Promulgate and support a true standard of ethics for those engaged in the dental profession; the code of ethics for the School of Dental Medicine Alumni Association shall conform to the code of ethics of the American Dental Association.
- Promote free and liberal exchange of scientific opinions and methods of practice, by literary and clinical discussions of subjects relating to the art and science of Dental Medicine.
- Enlighten the public of the virtues of dental health as related to general health and public welfare. To enlighten and direct public opinion in regard to the duties, responsibilities, and requirements of the dental profession.
- Cooperate with all regularly constituted dental societies for the mutual welfare of the dental profession.
- Promote the usefulness and interest of its members
Our Alumni Association is led by a team of strong, dedicated volunteers, our Board of Directors:
Our Board of Directors
- Brian Brada, DDS '80, President
- Kari Amick, DDS '09
- Ellie Carlson, DDS '09
- Kathleen Crowley, DDS '93
- Paul Hartigan, DDS '10
- Clifford Litvak, DDS '81
- Tom Pixley, DDS 1986
- Kevin Sessa, Honorary Alumnus
- James Sexton, DDS '80
- David Strange, DDS '98
- Cora Wheeler, RDH '07
Ex-Officio Members 2013-2014
- Tamer Barsom, ISP Class of 2014
- Lyndsey Crum, Staff School of Dental Medicine
- Joy French, Staff Anschutz Medical Campus
- Amanda Gonzales, Staff School of Dental Medicine
- Denise Kassebaum, Dean School of Dental Medicine
- Chris Klekamp, DDS Class of 2016
- Nikki Kumor, DDS Class of 2017
- Ihsan Larsen, DDS Class of 2014
- Shayan Salim, DDS Class of 2015
- Madeline Saunders, Perio Resident
- Brian Trommeter, Ortho Resident
- Arthur Yagudayev, ISP Class of 2013