Commonly used forms in the Undergraduate Business School Advising Office. Forms can be submitted in person to the Advising Office (Business building, 4th floor) by email via firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions please contact the Advising Office at 303-315-8100. All forms are also available in the Advising Office.
Incoming Business School Students
- Transfer Credit Review Form - use this form to request the equivalency of a transfer course.
- Business students:
- Please note this must be a non-business course to use the Transfer Credit Review Form
- Submit your completed form to the department the transfer credit course is in (i.e. for a psychology course, submit to the psychology department)
- For non-business students:
- The transfer course must be a business course
- You must also supply your transcript and syllabus from the class to us
- Submit to the Business Advising office (1475 Lawrence St., 4th Floor)
- For more information about transfer credits, see the Registrar's office.
- Change of Major - For business students who want to change, add, or remove a major.
- Message Form - For business students to request a letter, such as a letter of completion.
- Late Add Petition - request to add a course past the University deadline.
- Late Drop Petition - request to drop a course after the University deadline.
- Petition - for other requests, such as an exception to transfer credit, course overload, etc.
- Schedule Adjustment Form - for students who need to drop, add, waitlist, overload, or request pass/fail for a course.
- If you are a non-degree student from another University taking a UCD Business School course, you must also supply a transcript and a letter from your Dean which states you are in good academic standing and the course will transfer back to your university along with your petition which includes the reason you need to take the course.
- Non-Business Minor - application for business students who want to also add a non-business minor to their program.
- Degree Plan Supplement - Find out what classes are approved for behavioral science, social sciences, natural and physical sciences, humanities, international perspective, cultural diversity, international studies credits, and experiential learning credits. (updated 1/24/17)
Ready to Graduate
- Candidacy Form - use this form to apply for graduation and specify your desired section of enrollment for MGMT 4500.
- You must also take Your Capstone Course, MGMT 4500
- You must also apply for graduation online through UCDAccess.
Business School Minors