Commonly used forms in the Undergraduate Business School Advising Office. Forms can be submitted in person to the Advising Office (Business building, 4th floor) by email via email@example.com. For questions please contact the Advising Office at 303-315-8100. All forms are also available in the Advising Office.
- Learn how to find your open enrollment registration date and time
- Change of Major for business students who want to change, add, or remove a major.
- Message Form for business students to request a letter, such as a letter of completion.
- Late Add Petition to request to add a course past the University deadline.
- Late Withdrawal Petition to request to drop a course after the University deadline.
- Petition to for other requests, such as an exception to transfer credit, course overload, etc.
- Schedule Adjustment Form for students who need to drop, add, waitlist, overload, or request pass/fail for a course.
- If you are a non-degree student from another University taking a UCD Business School course, you must also supply a transcript and a letter from your Dean which states you are in good academic standing and the course will transfer back to your university along with your petition which includes the reason you need to take the course.
- Non-Business Minor application for business students who want to also add a non-business minor to their program.
- Degree Plan Supplement - Find out what classes are approved for behavioral science, social sciences, natural and physical sciences, humanities, international perspective, cultural diversity, international studies credits, and experiential learning credits. (updated 1/24/17)
- How to Find Registration Holds
- Academic Success Packet
Ready to Graduate
Business School Minors