Skip to main content
Sign In

Graduate Student Advising: Forms

Graduate Advising Forms


Intent to declare a specialization

  • To declare or change your specialization, please email with your name, student ID and specialization chosen.


Dual Degree, Transfer or Re-Admit Applications


© The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.

Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.