Welcome to the Business School at CU Denver. I am very proud of all of you for taking the first step in a decision that will enhance your life, the decision to pursue a graduate degree. Thank you for selecting us as your Business School as we know there are many choices in Colorado. I hope you take time to review the rest of the virtual orientation, as we have prepared it especially to ensure that you have a successful journey with us. Please remember your family and friends as they will be your support group throughout your program. Try to focus on school when in school, work when at work and your family and friends when with them. Enjoy your studies, enjoy your journey and I will see you all at graduation. I will leave you with a quote from a leader I admire, Colin Powell. "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure."
The Bard Center for Entrepreneurship serves as a new idea laboratory that educates and empowers graduates to act entrepreneurially. For more information click here
Whether you need help assessing your current career path, searching for a job, or knocking on the door of that perfect employer, we are confident that your visit to the Career Center will be helpful and beneficial. For more information click here.
Experiential learning includes a variety of activities with one common goal—to immerse you in hands-on learning outside the classroom where your experience is at the heart of the learning process.
There are a number of opportunities to travel abroad with the Business School. To find about how to enhance your learning with an international experience, click here.
The GCC office assists Business School graduate students by developing partnerships with local employers. The office facilitates introductions and provides personalized support throughout the job search process. For more information click here.
Commuter Resource Center distributes Campus Identification Cards (student id cards) and RTD CollegePass Smart Cards which is located at the Tivoli, room 269, phone number 303-556-8385. You must bring the following with you to get an ID:
- New Students: Please go directly to the Student ID Center to get your student ID and your RTD CollegePass Smart card.
- Proof of registration or current registration such as a class schedule printout, tuition bill or receipt showing breakdown of fees. Schedule/bill must include your name or at least the last four digits of your student ID number.
- $10 voucher from the Student Services Center in North Classroom, room 1001.
- Current Students: Please go to the MultiCultural Lounge (down the hall from ID Center) to pick up your CollegePass RTD Smart. You must show your Student ID and a proof of your registration to be able to pick your RTD cards.
Your ID will serve as:
- A library card at the Auraria library
- Access to campus computer labs
- Access to the Physical Education center facilities
- Access to rent sports equipment at Campus Recreation
- Access to the Student Health Center (if you have campus student health insurance)
- Entry to park at some of the Auraria parking lots
All UC Denver - Downtown Campus degree seeking students are required to comply with the Immunization Policy.