Risk Management and Insurance has more than $40,000 in scholarships to award to students this year! If you are an undergraduate or graduate student in an RMI class ...
If you are an undergraduate or graduate student in an RMI class (with the exception of Risk 1000) you are eligible to apply for an RMI scholarship, ranging from $300 to $5,000.
The Risk Management and Insurance Industry in Colorado generously provides scholarships for students taking RMI courses at the CU Denver Business School; 60% of the industry is retiring within the next 10 years and the industry is working to encourage college students to consider risk and insurance as a career path. Apply for RMI Scholarships.
Other RMI scholarship opportunities
There are many additional scholarships available outside of those offered through the RMI program. We have a list of some available here. Please let us know if you receive one of these scholarships.
We appreciate our scholarship donors. Your contributions to the RMI student scholarship fund have been invaluable in attracting good students to the program. We look forward to your continued support in this endeavor.
Below is a list of our named scholarship donors:
- Alliance Insurance
- Arthur J Gallagher
- Chubb Group of Insurance Companies
- Colorado Insurance
- Colorado Insurance Education Foundation
- CPCU Society - Colorado Chapter
- Flood and Peterson Insurance
- Lockton Companies, LLC
- Northwestern Mutual - Cunningham Group
- OneBeacon Insurance Group
- Philadelphia Insurance
- Pinnacol Assurance
- PRIMA Colorado Chapter
- RIMS Rocky Mountain Chapter
- RT Specialty, LLC
- Surplus Lines Association of California
- Surplus Lines Association of Colorado
- Trusted Choice in Insurance Agents of Colorado
- Vela Insurance/WR Berkley