Information Systems Dissertations
- “The Role of Social Capital in IT-Enabled
Knowledge Processes in Business Process Outsourcing,” Ghosh, Bish, 2007, Judy Scott (advisor).
- “An empirical analysis of open source software
developers’’ motivation using expectancy-valence theory,” Wu, Chuck; 2007, Jim Gerlach
- “Analysis of Factors Influencing Adoption
and Usage of Knowledge Management Systems And Investigation of Wiki Technology as an Innovative Alternative to
Traditional Systems,” Hester, Andrea; 2009, Judy Scott (advisor).
- “Empirical Analysis of Hybrid Open Source
Software Model: Determination of Efficiency and Governance,” Sidahmed, Mohamed; 2010, Jim Gerlach
- “Understanding the Relationship between Real
and Artificial Deception,” Yang, Yanjuan; 2009, Michael Mannino (advisor).
- “The effects of website information utility
on the outcomes of User-Website Interactions,” Hasley, Joseph; 2010, Dawn Gregg (advisor).
- “Dynamic Interaction: A Measurement
Development and Empirical Evaluation of Knowledge Systems and Web 2.0 Decision
Support,” Beemer, Brandon; 2010, Dawn Gregg (advisor).
- “System for persona ensemble clustering: a
cluster ensemble approach to persona development,” Brickey, Jon; 2010, Steve Walczak
- “The Effect of Software Features on Software
Adoption and Training in the Audit Profession,” Kim, Hyo-Jeong; 2012, Michael Mannino
- “Virtual Teams Effectiveness: The Role of
Knowledge Sharing, Trust, and Collaboration,” Alsharo, Mohammed; 2013, Dawn Gregg (advisor).
- “Improving Student Engagement Using
Course-Based Social Networks,” Imlawi, Jehad; 2013, Dawn Gregg (advisor).
- “Product Reputation Manipulation: The Impact of
Shill Reviews on Perceived Quality,” Ong, Toan; 2013, Michael Mannino (advisor).