Go to www.ucdenver.edu/UCDAccess. You may want to bookmark this page for easy reference.
- Log in using the same User ID and Password that you use for your CU Denver student email account. If you have not yet activated your student email account, please do so at the following link https://maroon.ucdenver.edu/webmail/imp/login.php.
Note: If you have not been matriculated in the system, you will not be able to set up your email. Matriculation usually happens 1-2 weeks prior to registration opening.
- Upon successful login, click on the "Student" tab and enter the "Student Center" to begin using the UCDAccess portal.
- Do not use your browser's "back" button to navigate through the Student Center.
- In the upper right and lower left corners of the page, you can use the drop-down menu and links to navigate to other sections of the Student Center.
- You will be asked to "Update" or "verify" your Contact Information and Emergency Contact information once per term.
- Click on green "SEARCH FOR CLASSES" button in the upper right-hand side, just above the "Holds" box.
- Under "SEARCH CRITERIA," use the drop-down menus to select "CU Denver" and "Downtown Denver Campus." Some graduate courses, such as ENTP courses, may require that you select "Extended Studies"
- Under "Class Search Criteria," enter at least one criterion (e.g. "subject").
- Use the "Additional Search Criteria" for a detailed/specific search.
- Click "SEARCH" or hit return
- Courses will appear in numerical order under the Collapse All/Expand All/Start New Search line.
- Use triangles at left to expand course-by-course.
- Use "Expand All" button at top to expand entire list.
- Click on the "Section" link to see the course descriptions and prerequisite/restriction information for the course.
- Click "SELECT CLASS"
- If desired, click "wait list if class is full" option.
- Click "NEXT"
- Course will be added to your Shopping Cart.
- Shopping Cart will hold your course selections for you until you are ready to register.
- It will allow you to see if a course is open or closed, or if there is a wait list for the class.
- ADDING COURSES TO YOUR SHOPPING CART IS FOR SCHEDULING AND PLANNING ONLY!
- THIS DOES NOT REGISTER/ENROLL YOU FOR CLASSES OR COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION.
- When you are satisfied with your course selections in your Shopping Cart, the next step is to add the classes to your schedule.
- To add classes to your schedule, click the Select box next to each class you would like to add.
- If you are adding more than one class at a time, enter the order you would like the classes to be added by using the Enrollment Order field next to each class.
- Click "NEXT"
- The "Confirm Classes Page" allows you to check your class selection one last time before officially enrolling.
- Click "Previous" to return to the Shopping Cart if you need to change anything.
- Once you have verified your classes are correct, click the Finish Enrolling button.
- If the classes have a status of "enrolled, " you have now registered for classes.
- Click "MY CLASS SCHEDULE" to view your schedule and confirm enrollment or wait list status.
- Print out your final schedule. You will need this to get your student ID card and/or current semester sticker.
If there is an error with your registration, please first check the "Holds" section of the Student Center to see if you have any registration holds. Also make sure that the current date and time is later than your enrollment appointment date and time. To see your enrollment appointment date and time, click on the Appointment date.
Don't forget to sign out and close your browser window.