One of the growing themes of the 21st century economy is the growth of world trade. There is continuing demand for individuals who understand the how to conduct marketing across many different international environments as well as rapidly growing areas such as China and the emerging markets. This specialization prepares you to effectively compete and succeed in this environment.
You must complete the 21 semester hours of marketing core courses and then you can choose from two paths to complete the remaining 9 semester hours. You can build your own MS Marketing degree or complete one of the seven specializations.
- Marketing and Global Sustainability MKTG6830
- Marketing Issues in the Chinese Environment MKTG6094
Choose one of the following:
- International Entrepreneurship ENTP6826
- Cross-Cultural Management INTB6020
- International Business Negotiations INTB6022
- Global Competition INTB6080
- International Business Policy INTB6200
- Marketing in Emerging Markets MKTG6080
- Marketing Travel Study MKTG6700