Are you interested in a degree that blends web development and application strategies with marketing?
This specialization covers all aspects of internet marketing including the functions associated with web sites for marketing communication and customer support, one-to-one communication to many different receiving devices, marketing via social networks, consumer behavior insights based on offline and online data combination, inventory optimization through CRM-SCM integration, and a focus on ROI and associated performance metrics.
You will take Marketing degree requirements, and you will further your Marketing education by using your electives to take classes in subjects such as:
- Social Media Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communications and Brand Identity
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Analysis
- Predictive Modeling with Big Data
- Database Management Systems
- Website Development Practice and Technologies
- Information Systems Security and Privacy