Your MS in Management and Organization degree from the University of Colorado Denver Business School consists of the set of management core courses and electives. You may use your electives to in a specialization to further develop the area of management you are interested in.
A comprehensive exam or thesis is not required to complete the MS in management degree.
Your 30 semester hour Management core consist of
- 12 semester hours of required courses
- 12 semester hours of management electives
- Six semester hours of free electives
Up to nine semester hours may be transferred from an AACSB International-accredited graduate school and applied to the management core upon approval. See your advisor for details.
- Managing Individuals and Teams BUSN6520
- Organizational Development MGMT6320
- Designing Effective Organizations MGMT6360
- Managing People for Competitive Advantage MGMT6380
Management Electives or Specialization courses
12 semester hours. You may choose from any Management, International Business or Entrepreneurship courses for your electives or you may use your electives to add a specialization to your degree.
You have six semester hours of free electives. Choose graduate level courses from the Business School with the exception of BUSN prefix courses below 6800.
Any 6000 level or higher ACCT, FNCE, ENTP, MKTG, MGMT, ISMG, INTB or HLTH course may be counted toward your free elective requirement.