Change and Innovation
The MS management core covers skills and perspectives you need to
effectively identify, design and implement organizational change
initiatives. Build on that foundation by developing specific skills used
to implement change or by learning more about key areas that generate
the need for change.
The MS in Management with Change and Innovation specialization
You will take Management courses, and you will further your Management education with four more courses in subjects such as:
- Human Resources Management: Performance Management
- Visionary Leadership
- Bargaining and Negotiation
- Leadership Development
- Managing for Sustainability
- Sustainable Business Opportunity
- Business and the Natural Environment
Please see an advisor for details on the Change and Innovation Specialization degree plan.