You probably are looking at a business degree to launch a new career, increase the chances to move up in your current career, or to start your own business.
To assist students in moving forward on a career path, the University of Colorado Denver Business School partners with the UC Denver Career Center to offer many services. Together we offer tools, seminars, and personalized help that will make your career search easier and more successful.
The Career Center offers:
- Career counseling to help define career coals, refine networking techniques, target potential employers and evaluate and negotiate employment offers
- Career assessment programs to guide future career plans
- Résumé and cover letter writing assistance and review
- Interview coaching and mock interview sessions
- Job boards available exclusively to UC Denver students and alumni
The UC Denver Career Center offers individual career counseling to students, alumni, faculty and staff. To make an appointment for personalized support, call 303-556-2250 or stop by Tivoli 259. Services are free to current students and alumni within one year of graduation. Fees are assessed for alumni beyond one year of graduation, as well as for faculty and staff.
Drop-in times for résumé reviews are Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on a first come, first served basis. Sessions last no more than 15 minutes. You are allowed unlimited walk-in visits as a student. Alumni who graduated more than 1 year ago, faculty, staff and prospective students are allowed one free walk-in visit.