From the impact of the EU to China to the influence of culture on
marketing and human resources, your degree in International Business
will prepare you for global careers.
Courses cover the foundations of business and move into the impact and challenges of business in the global marketplace.
International Business Specializations
You will work toward your degree through one of two specializations:
- International Marketing and Management
- International Finance and Accounting
International Business Courses
The MS in International Business may include courses in subjects such as:
- International Business
- International Business Policy
- Cross Cultural Management
- International Business Negotiations
- International Trade and Financial Management
- International Marketing
- Managing Global Talent
- International Accounting and Taxation
- International Corporate Governance
- Emerging Markets
- International Entrepreneurship
Specific information about the MS in International Business is available in the course catalog.
Prerequisites may be required in management, marketing, accounting and finance and will be assessed upon admission.
Please see an advisor for details.