The international business core requires 30 semester hours.
- Introduction to International Business INTB6000
- Cross Cultural Management INTB6020
- International Business Policy INTB6200
International Business Courses:
Complete 12 additional semester hours of graduate International Business courses. Choices include:
- International Business Negotiations INTB6022
- International Trade Finance and Management INTB6024
- International Marketing INTB6026
- Managing Global Talent INTB6040
- The Legal Aspects of International Business INTB6060
- Marketing Issues in the Chinese Environment INTB6094
- International Accounting INTB6370
- International Financial Management INTB6372
- International Corporate Governance INTB6411
- Emerging Market Finance INTB6460
- Special Topics in International Business INTB6800
- Global Climate Change INTB6870
- International Taxation ACCT6430
- Global Enterprise Systems ISMG6420
- International Entrepreneurship ENTP6826
- Or any INTB course numbered 6000
Alternatively, you may complete other graduate-level business courses dealing with international business as approved by a petition. Contact your advisor for details.
Complete three semester hours of international business or other graduate business electives (excluding BUSN prefix courses numbered below 6800).
Advanced Study Requirement
Complete six semester hours of advanced study. This may be is fulfilled by a/an:
- Master's thesis
- International business course (listed above)
- International field study/study abroad (Graduate level Travel Study Topics with INTB prefix automatically approved, Travel Study Topics without INTB prefix by petition only).