|12:30 – 1:00 p.m.
|1:00 – 1:10 p.m.
- Doug Hock, Manager of Media Relations, Encana Corp
- Sueann Ambron, Dean, University of Colorado Denver Business School
|1:10 – 1:40 PM
Opening Keynote: Changing Energy Landscape and New Challenges in Energy Security
- Introduced by: Matt Flavin, Vice President of Finance, Energy Corporation of America
- Mr. Keisuke Sadamori, Director, Directorate of Energy Markets and Security, International Energy Agency (IEA), Paris
|1:40 – 2:40 p.m.
Panel I: Opportunities for Colorado Business: What Does the World Offer Colorado?
- Carlos Huerta, Political Economy Energy Advisor at the PEMEX Board of Directors
- Gregory Jack, Executive Director at Natural Resources Canada
- Ichiro Kutani, Assistant Director of Strategy Research Unit, The Institute of Energy Economics, Japan
- Hidehiko Takiguchi, President, Pacific Pond LLC
|2:40 – 2:55 p.m.
Panel II — Courting Business or Courting Controversy: Potential Pitfalls to Becoming A Global Player
- Jeff Ackerman, Director, Colorado Energy Office, Office of Governor John Hickenlooper, Colorado
- Sean P. Conway, Commissioner At-Large Weld County, Colorado
- Mike King, Executive Director, Colorado Department of Natural Resources
- Thomas A. Petrie, Chairman, Petrie Partners, LLC
|3:40 – 4:25 p.m.
Closing Keynote: Energy’s Role in The Second American Century
|4:25 - 4:30 p.m.
- Paul Washington, Executive Director, Denver Office of Economic Development
- Jim Marchiori, Executive Director, Global Energy Management Program
|4:30 - 6:30 p.m.