Gain an insight into one of the most important cost factors affecting entrepreneurs and businesses of all sizes – taxes.
Understand the fundamentals of federal income taxation and the role that taxes play in a business person’s strategic investment and business decisions. Acquire knowledge of the various tax ramifications that influence way business ventures and enterprises are structured, organized, operated and eventually liquidated.
The MBA with Taxation Specialization
There are two parts to an MBA with a specialization in taxation.
- Your MBA Core Courses which give you the breadth of an MBA degree.
- You will utilize 12 of your electives for taxation specialization courses which give you tools for an taxation career.
Taxation specialization may include courses in subjects such as:
- Research Problems in Taxation
- Taxation of Corporations and Shareholders
- International Taxation
- Tax Practice and Procedure
- Accounting for Income Taxes
- Partnership Taxation
For more details, please schedule an appointment with an advisor.