Change is inevitable.
Even when it is advantageous it can be difficult for organizations and
people. Add the Change Management specialization to your degree and gain
the necessary tools to help an organization understand the stages and
benefits of change.
The MBA with Change Management Specialization
There are two parts to an MBA with a specialization in change management.
- Your MBA Core Courses which give you the breadth of an MBA degree.
- You will utilize 12 of your electives for Change Management specialization courses which give you tools for an change management career.
The Change Management specialization may include courses in subjects such as:
- Organizational Development
- Designing Effective Organizations
- Managing People for Competitive Advantage
- Performance Management
- Visionary Leadership
- Bargaining and Negotiation
For more details, please schedule an appointment with an advisor.