examines the development of firm strategic plans and implementation
including careful resource allocation and leadership skills essential
for organizations to effectively meet their objectives. With this
specialization, you get the necessary skills and knowledge used to
develop and implement business strategy.
The MBA with Business Strategy Specialization
There are two parts to an MBA with a specialization in business strategy.
- Your MBA Core Courses which give you the breadth of an MBA degree.
- You will utilize 12 of your electives for Business Strategy specialization courses which give you tools for an business strategy career.
Business Strategy specialization may include courses in subjects such as:
- Corporate or International Entrepreneurship
- International Business Negotiations or Consulting
- Organizational Development and Designing Effective Organizations
- Human Resource Management: Performance Management
- Visionary Leadership
- Marketing Strategy
- Financial Decisions and Policies
- Real Options and Decisions In Uncertainty
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Risk Management
For more details, please schedule an appointment with an advisor.