The International Health Management and Policy specialization is designed for students who have an interest in working with healthcare organizations who have a global or international focus on health issues.
International Health Management and Policy Courses
Information Technology Course
3 hours. Choose either
- Introduction to Health Information Technology HLTH6071
- Fundamentals of Health Information Technology HLTH6072
Choose three of the following:
- Global Health Systems I ANTH5014/HBSC5014*
- Global Health Systems II ANTH5024/HBSC5024*
- Introduction to International Business INTB6000
- International Health Travel Study HLTH6075
*These courses may not always be offered in the evening format.