Students typically seek a business degree to launch a new career, increase the chances to move up in their career, or to start their own business.
To assist students in moving to their next opportunity, the University of Colorado Denver Business School partners with the CU Denver Career Center to offer many services. Together we offer tools, seminars, and personalized help that make career searches easier and more successful.
The Career Center offers:
- Career counseling to help define career goals, refine networking techniques, target potential employers and evaluate and negotiate employment offers
- Career assessment programs to guide future career plans
- Résumé and cover letter writing assistance and review
- Interview coaching and mock interview sessions
- Job boards available exclusively to UC Denver students and alumni
The CU Denver Career Center offers individual career counseling to students, alumni, faculty and staff. To make an appointment for personalized support, call 303-556-2250 or stop by Tivoli 259. Services are free to current students and alumni within one year of graduation. Fees are assessed for alumni beyond one year of graduation, as well as for faculty and staff.
Drop-in times for résumé reviews are Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on a first come, first served basis. Sessions last no more than 15 minutes. You are allowed unlimited walk-in visits as a student. Faculty, staff, prospective students and alumni who graduated more than a year before are allowed one free walk-in visit.